stranger in seoul


...life is short, and the world is wide... fragments of a summer spent in south korea...
About me

english name: james (제임스)
affectionately-acquired korean name: jeong su (정수)
so, who am i?: 안녕하세요! i'm a 19-year old (or 20 if you're korean!) law student from london currently spending my summer in south korea working at MIKI's british school in seoul, where i teach kids aged between 11 and 16 english and history! when i'm not in the classroom teaching, i like to get out and explore in the sunshine and attempt to discover all of seoul's secrets! ...though with the weather like this, you may well find me cooling off in random coffee houses writing postcards instead! i'm also a MASSIVE music fan (though my tastes are usually too poppy for most people, that doesn't seem to be a problem here! XD) and, on the film front, completely adore studio ghibli, hayao miyazaki and satoshi kon!

Archive

...and if want the whole scoop on my time in seoul, you can flip through my posts according to month by clicking one of the links below!

July 2009 August 2009

...and remember, you can always get back to the main page with all my latest entries by clicking here!...so, what are you waiting for? get reading all my wonderful entries below! oh, and comments are open to everyone, even if you're not signed up to blogger, so feel free to comment away too! <3
>

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

STOP PRESS: ICE CREAM FONDUE!



...literally perfect (except for the tomatoes! Ick! XD).

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

3 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Ohhhhh, that looks like an absolute oral orgasm! I want one too! Did you have all that yourself? Greedy! But what's wrong with tomatoes? I love them! The presentation's so good as well, you can really see that the Koreans care about and put a lot of thought and effort into their food - no wonder you keep on going on about it! ;P xxx.

8:39 AM, August 21, 2009  
Blogger Chris said...

OK, I am quite clearly blind, since I've only just realised that each photo was taken from opposite sides and there's someone opposite you, but that's still a lot of ice-cream! xx.

8:41 AM, August 21, 2009  
Blogger Unknown said...

I want ice cream fondue! :p

11:39 AM, September 04, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Layout by tuesdaynight / Image from xo